Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Clean & Care for Polymer Clay Earrings:
-Polymer Clay is a plastic based clay. Do not allow anything heavy to sit on the earrings to prevent breakage
- Polymer Clay bakes in the heat- do not leave your earrings in the sun or in a hot area to ensure your earrings last
-How to clean clay earrings: wipe with a baby wipe or lint free jewelry cloth. A makeup wipe can remove makeup from white clay earrings.
- Do not shower or sleep in your clay earrings to ensure the earrings last as long as possible
Are Noelle Earrings hypoallergenic?
-Noelle Earrings are all Nickel free and hypoallergenic. Each listing describes the type of metal post used, whether it be stainless steel or gold plated. All necklaces are 18k gold plated and nickel free.
Are Noelle Earrings lightweight?
-Yes. All polymer clay Noelle Earrings weigh as much as a quarter, or .2 oz! Noelle Earrings are comfortable, hypoallergenic and lightweight, ensuring no irritation.
Care Information for Noelle Tote Bags:
- Noelle Tote Bags are 100% cotton tote bags perfect for saving the planet while going to the grocery store or dropping off packages at the post office!
- Tote Bags designs are made with iron on vinyl.
- Do not iron front of design. If ironing is needed, iron inside and back of tote bag.
- Hand Wash ONLY with Cold Water.
-Do NOT bleach or tumble dry.
Do you offer wholesale?
- Yes! Noelle is going to be located on Faire.com as a wholesaler. A link will be placed here when it is available!